Early morning or afternoon private photography tours in Prague
Are you a photography enthusiast wanting to see Prague in the best light?
Do you need some tuition with camera settings or photo composition? A private photo tour of Prague is a good choice!
See the most picturesque views in Prague on a 3-hour photo tour specially designed for photography enthusiasts. They run in the early morning for the best light, or in the afternoon/evening.
We have found best viewpoints for you! The tour is led by an experienced local photographer who will give photography advice and tips on during the tour.
The tour goes off the beaten track to discover some picture-perfect locations that most tourists will miss. You’ll see
- two stunning panoramic views of Prague from hill-top vantage points
- the famous red-roofed houses of Malostrana
- the best views of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle according to the light in the morning or afternoon
- hidden viewpoints
- a few of Prague’s unusual artworks
Prague is one of the most stunning and beautiful cities in the world, so you won’t want to miss out on getting some great shots!
Our enthusiast tours are great for beginners, amateurs or experienced photographers who want to get some creative shots of Prague. You will have 100% attention from your photography guide who is there to assist you, whatever your skill level
For example, a private photography tour is a great option if you
- need help with the camera settings
- want specific advice on photography, like lighting or composition
- want to concentrate on improving your photography
- would like to see the best viewpoints in Prague and save time looking for them
When do the Prague photo tours run?
In the early morning or afternoon (the actual time is shown in the booking calendar). For the best light, early morning tours start approximately 45 mins after sunrise. This is to ensure that there will be adequate light on the locations we visit.
We recommend the early morning tour, as at this time there are fewer tourists spoiling the views.
Do I need photography experience to go on this tour?
This tour is aimed at photography enthusiasts, but it’s not necessary to have previous photography experience, just an interest in photography and taking great photos of Prague. Our photographer guide will give you tips on how to improve your photos according to your needs and skills.
Your guide: Doug.
From: London, UK.
Photography experience: 18 years
What our customers say
|"Great experience! I barely knew how to use my camera before, and in the 3 hours I learned a lot about my camera and how to choose a great location for a picture."
|"Scouting is crucial for photography and Doug has already taken the time to scout great locations around the city with a well planned route as well. Highly recommended."
|"Doug is very knowledgeable with many handy hints, and is also quite patient, and explained things in a way even a total novice like me could understand! I came away with some great photos."
How to Book
- Select your date in the calendar
- Select the tour start time in ‘Rate‘. Here you choose morning or afternoon tour.
- Select the number of ‘People’ attending (the price is cheaper when you book more people)
- Click the ‘Book’ button
- On the Order Summary page, add your personal details, agree to the terms & conditions
- Enter your credit card details and hit the ‘Pay’ button
After booking you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket, which contains full details of the meeting point including a map and photo.
In case you have not received the email after an hour, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If it is still not there, please send us a message via the contact form below.
Still have questions?
Check out the help pages here
If you’ve read the FAQ and still have a question, you can send a message via WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, or send an email using the contact form at the bottom of the page.